German military Perlux hand held lamp c1914-30 in very good used condition. The Perlux lamp was made from 1914 to 1930 and was used in the Great war as well as the Reichswehr period by the German military. The hand held lamp could also be fitted to a belt with the two loops on the back of the handle, the lamp retains most of its green painted finish with a little wear on the raised parts. The lamp is D.R.G.M marked on the battery box which also still retains its paper label on the inside with instructions. The lamp is maker marked for Hier Bifnen and has Perlux on the top cover, the front cover is spring loaded which is in good working order. The lamp is un-tested and sold for display purposes only with no battery,please see the photographs for further details.